Friday, September 14, 2012

Q & A

All questions courtesy of Meg, Stephanie, Shawn, and this site.


1. Five ideal dinner party guests?        

I could say that I'd love to meet Dr. King, Gandhi, or the Dalai Lama (and I really would), but I'm a major goof-ball and would want to spend my ideal dinner laughing...so instead I'll say David Sedaris, Bill Murray, Chris Rock, Tina Fey, and Keith Richards (because, even though he's not a comedian, he still makes me laugh a lot).


2. Pirates or ninjas?

Ninjas...obviously...

 
3. Favorite movie?

Hmmmm....as in actual quality of the film? Then I'd say The Godfather. But if we're talking a movie that I could watch over and over, then Wedding Crashers, Superbad, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Knocked Up, etc. I'm very high-brow.


4. A song that you can listen to over and over?

Dashboard by Modest Mouse


5. Favorite cheese?

Provolone! It's amazing!




6. Favorite drink?

A giant glass of whole milk...Is it becoming clear that I have a dairy fixation??


7. All work and no play make Melissa a _____________?


Heinous b****

 
8. What is your favorite animal?  
Goats! One day I will be a goat herder.  Oh yes, I will be a goat herder.

9. If you could have any job in the world, which one would you want?   

Farm sanctuary owner (like this one)

10. What is your favorite way to waste time at work without getting caught?

Catching up on my favorite blogs 
  
11. Favorite song?

Beast of Burden by the Rolling Stones

12. If a movie was being made of your life and you could choose the actor/actress to play you, who would you choose and why?

Julia Louis-Dreyfus because she is my hilarious doppelganger
  
13. Name the most famous person you’ve had a face-to-face encounter with.  
David Sedaris when I was days away from having Noah, having contractions, and so hugely pregnant that I couldn't even stand up (the theater had to bring me a chair to sit in and scoot myself along in line). But I was determined to meet him and it was worth it (he drew me a turtle with an Abraham Lincoln head and suggested names for the baby).
   
14. If there were a holiday in your honor what would it celebrate?

Awkwardness J

15. Where would you like to retire and why? 

Northern Michigan and Central California, because both places are amazingly beautiful and if I split my year between both locations I could avoid winter all together.

16. Name one thing that you couldn’t live without?

My family  

17. If you could have a condiment dispensed from your navel, what would it be?

Ranch – I truly believe that everything would taste better smothered in ranch. Everything!
  
18. Are you a Country Mouse or a City Mouse?

Country Mouse for sure. I love to visit cities and have easy access to them, but I need to be around fresh air and trees.






2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Fun! :D And yeah for Sasha! I have lots of pics from the day you took me there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss that place so much! We should go back for a visit.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment!